Yellow Rose Flower Cremation Keepsake Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Capacity: Holds a very small portion of the ashes
- Dimensions: 13.9’’ (Height) X 2.9’’ (Width)
- Materials: Crafted with care from bass and enamel
- Gift box: Comes in a beautiful velvet box
If your loved one carried with them the uplifting warmth into any room, this Yellow Keepsake might be the perfect memorial.
This keepsake is crafted in the shape of a delicate rose, with great attention to detail.
Inside the rose petals, you will find a threaded screw that ensures a secure placement of the ashes symbolizing your eternal bond with your loved one
Spiritual Symbolism & Color
Brass is a metal known for its strength and durability. It represents the symbols of protection, courage, and strength. Many cultures believe this metal brings inner strength, confidence, and stability in the home.
In many cultures, enamel represents vibrant energy and creativity. This material symbolizes the power of transformation.
A yellow rose represents optimism, joy, and cheerfulness. Many cultures perceive the yellow rose as a symbol of happiness, friendship, and new beginnings. People who like yellow color see the beauty in every moment.
Who is this Keepsake perfect for?
- For families looking for a small yet elegant way to keep their loved one close to them
- For large families who are looking to share their loved one's ashes and have multiple memorials
- Families that want a unique and modern way to remember their loved one
The Loved One
- For someone that had a joyful and charismatic spirit
- They appreciated the subtleties of life and found beauty in everything
- They cherished the beauty of gardens and nature