Teardrop 14K Gold Cremation Ring
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How To Order
1. Place your order and pay through our website.
2. Sending the remains:
ASHES: We will need 1 tablespoon of ashes. Place the ashes inside the vial provided in the ashes kit.
4. Sending the remains: Remains of any kind (human or animal) must be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS via SIGNATURE DELIVERY. Read more about this requirement by the USPS.
The outside of the box must be prominantly labeled
"Cremated Remains Label" on all sides that don't bear the shipping label.
We want you to be happy with your memorial jewelry for a lifetime. You may return your jewelry to be complimentary repaired or exchanged if the damage is due to the creation process or to no fault of your own.
Otherwise a small fee is charged according to the severity of the damage. More details will be found in your package’s care instructions on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
If it’s damage due to no fault of your own, I will cover the repair for free. Tarnishing is not considered damage and is a natural process that metals go through. It may come alive again with cleaning and polishing.
Within the US: Please allow about 20-60 business days for your ashes jewelry to be completed, shipped, and delivered to you once I receive your ashes in the mail. During holidays, please allow up to 60-70 days, unless you purchase expedited or holiday shipping. The most accurate turnaround times will be displayed at checkout during the time you placed your order.
- Ideal for Humans or Pets
- Ring Metal: Gold Vermeil (Yellow, Rose) or 14K Solid Gold (Yellow, Rose, White)
- Ring Stone Material: Glass infused with ashes & other add ons of choice
- Ring Band Texture: Plain
- Stone Size: 8mm
- Band Width: 1.5mm
- Handmade in the USA by a talented local artist
- DNA Inclusions: Ashes or hair/fur (Enquire if you have something else)
The Teardrop 14K Gold Cremation Ring is an elegant and eye catching to remember someone special. The tear drop shape symbolizes the depth of your emotions and the enduring love you shared.
Crafted with solid 14K gold, it represents the purity and preciousness of your bond.
14K gold symbolizes wealth, abundance, and illumination. Its radiant hue captures the warmth of love and the brilliance of cherished memories.
These extra materials can be included inside the infused glass with your loved one’s ashes to create a personalized colorful design. You can see examples of how these add ons look by browsing the photos in this product description.
- Dried Flowers
- Crushed Pearly Seashells
- Gold Foil Flakes
- Rose Gold Foil Flakes
- Silver Foil Flakes
Who is this cremation ring perfect for?
- Someone seeking a luxurious and refined memorial piece of cremation jewelry
- You are looking to design and personalize a ring that resonates with your loved one's personality
- Those who wish to express their emotions through the teardrop design
The photos for this ring don't show off how beautiful this ring is. It took me a while to settle on an artisan who could design and let me customize a memorial to my tastes. The stone and flower add ons are a unique and pretty addition which sold me in the end. I am forever grateful for the care and time that went into making this special memorial for my mother.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.