Sequoia Handmade Cherry Wooden Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pure cherry wood handcrafted urn offers a charming resting place for a loved one’s ashes. The natural light complexion of the wood with individual woodgrain patterns makes it one of a kind in structure and appearance. This urn is a perfect match for people who want an urn that is simplistic, yet unusual and rustic looking.
The artist uses a specific hand turning method for making this item, using naturally fallen trees found in nature. Each item is made to order from scratch and features a urethane finish that gives it a beautiful shine while offering protection. You have three size options to choose from, and each art piece is signed by the artist.
The artist can sometimes offer a "rush" service (For an additional fee of $60) where turnaround time can be less than two weeks usually.
If you have a deadline and need the urn completed fast, please contact us at 850-846-8662, and we will check to see if it is possible.
Sealing the lid
You can seal the lid by adding silicon adhesive inside the rim before closing it securely.
- Handcrafted in the USA from trees that fell over naturally
- Made from superior quality solid cherry wood
- Unique hand turning on lathe manufacturing process
- Keepsake urn size: 3-5 inches tall x 3-4 inches wide and 50 cubic inch capacity
- Small urn size: 7-9 inches tall x 5-6 inches wide and 100 cubic inch capacity
- Standard urn size: 9-10 inches tall x 7-8 inches wide and 200 cubic inch capacity
- Companion urn size: 11-12 inches tall x 9-10 inches wide and 400 cubic inch capacity