Pewter Rose Flower Cremation Keepsake Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Capacity: Holds a very small portion of the ashes
- Dimensions: 13.9’’ (Height) X 2.9’’ (Width)
- Materials: Crafted with care from bass and enamel
- Gift box: Comes in a beautiful velvet box
If your loved one was elegant and sophisticated then the Pewter Rose Stem Cremation Keepsake might be the perfect tribute. This keepsake was crafted in a shape of a delicate rose, with great attention to detail.
Inside the rose petals, you will find a threaded screw that ensures a secure placement of the ashes symbolizing your eternal bond with your loved one. The package comes in a luxury velvet box and you also get the chance to add a personal engraving.
Spiritual Symbolism & Color
We craft the roses using brass and enamel, and both have been known to possess exquisite features as well as a spiritual meaning:
Brass is a metal known for its strength and durability. It represents the symbols of protection, courage, and strength. Many cultures believe this metal brings inner strength, confidence, and stability in the home.
In many cultures, enamel represents vibrant energy and creativity. This material symbolizes the power of transformation.
The Pewter Rose represents refinement and wisdom. Many cultures perceive the crimson rose as a symbol of inner strength and grace. People that carry a serene and calming energy usually enjoy the pewter color.
Who is this Keepsake perfect for?
- For families looking for a small yet elegant way to keep their loved one close to them
- For large families who are looking to share their loved one's ashes and have multiple memorials
The Loved One
- For someone that had a quiet confidence, sophistication, and grace
- They appreciated the subtleties of life and found beauty in everything
- They cherished the beauty of gardens and nature