Opal Stud Cremation Earrings
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How To Order
1. Place your order and pay through our website.
2. Sending the remains:
ASHES: We will need 1 tablespoon of ashes. Place the ashes inside the vial provided in the ashes kit.
4. Sending the remains: Remains of any kind (human or animal) must be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS via SIGNATURE DELIVERY. Read more about this requirement by the USPS.
The outside of the box must be prominantly labeled
"Cremated Remains Label" on all sides that don't bear the shipping label.
We want you to be happy with your memorial jewelry for a lifetime. You may return your jewelry to be complimentary repaired or exchanged if the damage is due to the creation process or to no fault of your own.
Otherwise a small fee is charged according to the severity of the damage. More details will be found in your package’s care instructions on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
If it’s damage due to no fault of your own, I will cover the repair for free. Tarnishing is not considered damage and is a natural process that metals go through. It may come alive again with cleaning and polishing.
Within the US: Please allow about 20-60 business days for your ashes jewelry to be completed, shipped, and delivered to you once I receive your ashes in the mail. During holidays, please allow up to 60-70 days, unless you purchase expedited or holiday shipping. The most accurate turnaround times will be displayed at checkout during the time you placed your order.
- Earring Metal: Silver Stainless Steel, Yellow Gold Stainless Steel, Rose Gold Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver
- Earring Stone Material: Glass infused with ashes & other add ons of choice
- Earring Stone Size: 8mm
- DNA Inclusions: Ashes or hair/fur (Enquire if you have something else)
Adorn your ears with sophistication and sentimentality through these Opal Stud Cremation Earrings. The round design features a glass stone infused with your loved one's ashes, complemented by other colorful add-ons.
Crafted in sterling silver, these earrings exude elegance and serve as a unique and meaningful way to carry the memory of your dear person. The opal, with its shimmering and iridescent qualities, symbolizes hope and spiritual transformation, adding an extra layer of significance to these precious earrings.
These extra materials can be included inside the infused glass with your loved one’s ashes to create a personalized colorful design. You can see examples of how these add ons look by browsing the photos in this product description.
- Dried Flowers
- Crushed Pearly Seashells
- Gold Foil Flakes
- Rose Gold Foil Flakes
- Silver Foil Flakes
Who is this ring perfect for?
- Individuals who want a subtle and sentimental piece of memorial jewelry
- Those who appreciate the versatility of stud earrings, suitable for everyday wear
- Someone looking for a stylish and discreet way to keep their loved one close