Halo Diamonds 14K Gold Cremation Pendant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How To Order
1. Place your order and pay through our website.
2. Sending the remains:
ASHES: We will need 1 tablespoon of ashes. Place the ashes inside the vial provided in the ashes kit.
4. Sending the remains: Remains of any kind (human or animal) must be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS via SIGNATURE DELIVERY. Read more about this requirement by the USPS.
The outside of the box must be prominantly labeled
"Cremated Remains Label" on all sides that don't bear the shipping label.
We want you to be happy with your memorial jewelry for a lifetime. You may return your jewelry to be complimentary repaired or exchanged if the damage is due to the creation process or to no fault of your own.
Otherwise a small fee is charged according to the severity of the damage. More details will be found in your package’s care instructions on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
If it’s damage due to no fault of your own, I will cover the repair for free. Tarnishing is not considered damage and is a natural process that metals go through. It may come alive again with cleaning and polishing.
Within the US: Please allow about 20-60 business days for your ashes jewelry to be completed, shipped, and delivered to you once I receive your ashes in the mail. During holidays, please allow up to 60-70 days, unless you purchase expedited or holiday shipping. The most accurate turnaround times will be displayed at checkout during the time you placed your order.
- Pendant Metal: Yellow Gold Vermeil, Rose Gold Vermeil, 14K Solid Yellow Gold, 14K Solid Rose Gold, 14K Solid White Gold
- Pendant Stone Material: Glass infused with ashes & other add ons of choice
- Pendant Stone Size: 8mm
- DNA Inclusions: Ashes or hair/fur (Enquire if you have something else)
Surround your beloved's ashes with sparkle and shine in this Halo Diamonds Cremation Pendant. The glass stone holds their precious ashes, while the moissanite diamonds in the halo setting add a captivating brilliance.
Crafted in 14K gold, this pendant exudes luxury and sophistication, honoring the memory of your loved one in a dazzling and timeless fashion. The gold material symbolizes wealth and abundance, reflecting the richness of the memories and love shared with your dear person.
These extra materials can be included inside the infused glass with your loved one’s ashes to create a personalized colorful design. You can see examples of how these add ons look by browsing the photos in this product description.
- Dried Flowers
- Crushed Pearly Seashells
- Gold Foil Flakes
- Rose Gold Foil Flakes
- Silver Foil Flakes
Who is this ring perfect for?
- Individuals who desire a combination of elegance and radiance in their memorial jewelry
- Those who appreciate the symbolism of diamonds, representing everlasting love and strength
- Someone looking for a statement piece that beautifully showcases their loved one's ashes