Teardrop Diamonds Sterling Silver Cremation Pendant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How To Order
1. Place your order and pay through our website.
2. Sending the remains:
ASHES: We will need 1 tablespoon of ashes. Place the ashes inside the vial provided in the ashes kit.
4. Sending the remains: Remains of any kind (human or animal) must be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS via SIGNATURE DELIVERY. Read more about this requirement by the USPS.
The outside of the box must be prominantly labeled
"Cremated Remains Label" on all sides that don't bear the shipping label.
We want you to be happy with your memorial jewelry for a lifetime. You may return your jewelry to be complimentary repaired or exchanged if the damage is due to the creation process or to no fault of your own.
Otherwise a small fee is charged according to the severity of the damage. More details will be found in your package’s care instructions on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
If it’s damage due to no fault of your own, I will cover the repair for free. Tarnishing is not considered damage and is a natural process that metals go through. It may come alive again with cleaning and polishing.
Within the US: Please allow about 20-60 business days for your ashes jewelry to be completed, shipped, and delivered to you once I receive your ashes in the mail. During holidays, please allow up to 60-70 days, unless you purchase expedited or holiday shipping. The most accurate turnaround times will be displayed at checkout during the time you placed your order.
- Pendant Metal: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Stone Material: Glass infused with ashes & other add ons of choice
- Pendant Stone Size: 8mm
- DNA Inclusions: Ashes or hair/fur (Enquire if you have something else)
Diamonds and ashes are forever! Embrace the regal beauty of this Teardrop Diamonds Cremation Pendant. The tear drop-shaped pendant is adorned with moissanite diamonds, encapsulating your beloved's ashes within a stunning display of brilliance and elegance. The design exudes a sense of royalty, making it a cherished memorial for your loved one. The diamonds symbolize purity and clarity, while the teardrop shape represents emotional healing and renewal, capturing the essence of your loved one's eternal spirit.
These extra materials can be included inside the infused glass with your loved one’s ashes to create a personalized colorful design. You can see examples of how these add ons look by browsing the photos in this product description.
- Dried Flowers
- Crushed Pearly Seashells
- Gold Foil Flakes
- Rose Gold Foil Flakes
- Silver Foil Flakes
Who is this ring perfect for?
- Those who desire a captivating and glamorous tribute to their loved one
- Someone seeking a pendant that combines the symbolism of diamonds with the uniqueness of ashes
- Individuals who appreciate the royal aesthetic and want a pendant that stands out