Embrace 14K Gold Cremation Ring
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How To Order
1. Place your order and pay through our website.
2. Sending the remains:
ASHES: We will need 1 tablespoon of ashes. Place the ashes inside the vial provided in the ashes kit.
4. Sending the remains: Remains of any kind (human or animal) must be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS via SIGNATURE DELIVERY. Read more about this requirement by the USPS.
The outside of the box must be prominantly labeled
"Cremated Remains Label" on all sides that don't bear the shipping label.
We want you to be happy with your memorial jewelry for a lifetime. You may return your jewelry to be complimentary repaired or exchanged if the damage is due to the creation process or to no fault of your own.
Otherwise a small fee is charged according to the severity of the damage. More details will be found in your package’s care instructions on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
If it’s damage due to no fault of your own, I will cover the repair for free. Tarnishing is not considered damage and is a natural process that metals go through. It may come alive again with cleaning and polishing.
Within the US: Please allow about 20-60 business days for your ashes jewelry to be completed, shipped, and delivered to you once I receive your ashes in the mail. During holidays, please allow up to 60-70 days, unless you purchase expedited or holiday shipping. The most accurate turnaround times will be displayed at checkout during the time you placed your order.
- Ideal for Humans or Pets
- Ring Metal: Choice of Yellow Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled, or Solid 14k Gold
- Ring Stone Material: Glass infused with ashes & other add ons of choice
- Ring Band Texture: Plain
- Stone Size: 8mm
- Band Width: 1.5mm
- Handmade in the USA by a talented local artist
- DNA Inclusions: Ashes or hair/fur (Enquire if you have something else)
If your loved one radiated warmth and embraced life's precious moments, then this Embrace Cremation Ring is the perfect memorial to honor their vibrant spirit.
Yellow gold represents joy, abundance, and a zest for life, while rose gold symbolizes love, compassion, and tenderness. These radiant metals reflect the qualities that made your loved one shine brightly in your life.
These extra materials can be included inside the infused glass with your loved one’s ashes to create a personalized colorful design. You can see examples of how these add ons look by browsing the photos in this product description.
- Dried Flowers
- Crushed Pearly Seashells
- Gold Foil Flakes
- Rose Gold Foil Flakes
- Silver Foil Flakes
Who is this ring perfect for?
- For someone looking for an elegant, unique, and creative piece of jewelry
- For someone looking to celebrate the life of their loved one in an artistic way
- For a beloved person who embodied love, compassion, and beauty
- For a loved one whose compassionate soul continues to inspire acts of kindness and love
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.