DuPont Cherry & Walnut Handmade Wooden Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This stunning wooden urn is a one of a kind piece of art that is constructed with natural wood found in nature. It is hand carved and undergoes a specific manufacturing process that adds to its appeal.
Each urn is original, made to order, and features a urethane finish that gives it an attractive lustre and ensures it lasts for years. The base is manufactured from solid cherry wood with a light complexion and smooth, closed woodgrain patterns.
The dark black maple wood lid provides a beautiful contrast against the lighter base. Both tree species have symbolic value with cherry trees signifying good fortune, whereas the maple trees symbolizing generosity, longevity, and promise.
This wooden urn is available in keepsake, standard, and companion sizes.
The artist can sometimes offer a "rush" service (For an additional fee of $60) where turnaround time can be less than two weeks usually.
If you have a deadline and need the urn completed fast, please contact us at 850-846-8662, and we will check to see if it is possible.
Sealing the lid
You can seal the lid by adding silicon adhesive inside the rim before closing it securely.
- Handcrafted in the USA from trees that fell over naturally
- Unique hand turning on lathe manufacturing process
- Keepsake urn size: 3-5 inches tall x 3-4 inches wide and 50 cubic inch capacity
- Small urn size: 7-9 inches tall x 5-6 inches wide and 100 cubic inch capacity
- Standard urn size: 9-10 inches tall x 7-8 inches wide and 200 cubic inch capacity
- Companion urn size: 11-12 inches tall x 9-10 inches wide and 400 cubic inch capacity
This urn was very carefully and beautifully crafted. I have been looking and looking for something simple and elegant to put my mother's shared ashes into. This fit the bill and I couldn't be happier, my mother now joins us in our living room!