Cremation Heart - Photo Engraved
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This heart shaped pendant heirloom piece is truly exceptional. The plated rose gold metal perfectly accentuates an engraved photo of someone special. The heart pendant’s inner chamber can hold a tiny bit of ashes and you can add engraved text on the back. The necklace comes with a matching 20 inch snake chain. Show your devotion and love by wearing this stunning heart keepsake.
- Pendant material: Rose gold plated stainless steel
- Engravable and holds cremains
- Pendant width: 7/8 inches
- Pendant height: 7/8 inches
- Included in the package: photo engraved pendant, 20 inch complimentary chain, ash collection kit, and gift box
1. Add, checkout, & pay for the memorial(s)
2. We will send you our You Are Forever kit (Free of charge), which includes an ashes collection kit, a Priority Express Envelope (Unpaid), along with instructions of how to fill & send the ashes.
3. You fill and send* your loved one’s ashes to the artist(s) creating your memorial.
4. Expect the artist to send back your memorial within 6-8 weeks after them receiving the ashes.
*It is important to note that you will need to pay for sending your loved one’s ashes kit back to the artist. According to postal regulations, it is only permitted to send cremains via USPS Priority Express (Which usually costs around $27). While we highly recommend sending via this method, we will accept cremains that arrive by other means.
Multiple Artists: In order to provide a wide range of memorials, we work with multiple artists who work remotely all over the US. So keep in mind that if you buy different styles of memorials (Made by different artists across the country) you will need to send ashes (And therefore pay for multiple packages) to separate locations. Please note that this wouldn’t apply to the case of purchasing more than one of the same memorial.
Handling the Cremated Ashes
Handling the cremains is simple and quick, and we provide some instructions in our kit. Included also is a small biodegradable spoon along with a plastic vial to secure the ashes carefully.