Coconino Handmade Walnut Wooden Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This striking handmade wooden urn offers a truly exceptional keepsake for holding your loved one's memory. Each urn is one of a kind because of the distinctive characteristics and woodgrain markings of the walnut wood used by the artist.
The urn is made from solid pieces of wood from trees that have naturally fallen down. This memorial is ideal for commemorating someone who was down to earth and enjoyed everything that nature has to offer.
The artist uses his skills by hand turning and carving each piece on a lathe before adding the finish, which means no two pieces are alike. There are three available sizes to choose from: keepsake, standard, and companion.
The artist can sometimes offer a "rush" service (For an additional fee of $60) where turnaround time can be less than two weeks usually.
If you have a deadline and need the urn completed fast, please contact us at 850-846-8662, and we will check to see if it is possible.
Sealing the lid
You can seal the lid by adding silicon adhesive inside the rim before closing it securely.
- Handcrafted in the USA from trees that fell over naturally
- Made from superior quality solid walnut wood
- Unique hand turning on lathe manufacturing process
- Keepsake urn size: 3-5 inches tall x 3-4 inches wide and 50 cubic inch capacity
- Small urn size: 7-9 inches tall x 5-6 inches wide and 100 cubic inch capacity
- Standard urn size: 9-10 inches tall x 7-8 inches wide and 200 cubic inch capacity
- Companion urn size: 11-12 inches tall x 9-10 inches wide and 400 cubic inch capacity
My husband was a woodworker and loved walnut wood. We were so pleased to find an urn that matched his love of wood and nature. The workmanship of the urn is fantastic and sits on my mantle surrounded by pictures of those who love and miss him.
The urn I ordered was even more beautiful in person than it was in the picture online!
Our father was a part time carpenter, so we always wanted something with wood.
All of our family loved the urn. We loved it. It looked just like the photo on your site- very shiny, elegant, and classy. Dad would be very happy with it, thank you xx