Challis Heritage Wooden Urn With Walnut Finish
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Challis Heritage Urn comes with a bold flat top design, giving it a more modern look than your typical wooden urn. Inspired by the Salmon-Challis National Forest in Idaho, each handmade urn is one of a kind, and displays the natural grains, marks, and colors of every tree.
To add some personalization to your urn, you have the option to engrave the top of the lid with a medallion. You can see how this looks in one of our product photos.
You will be pleased to know that the top of this urn is threaded, so it can be securely closed easily. Therefore there's no need to seal the lid with glue or silicon.
Shipping & Turnover Times
- Please allow between 2-7 days to receive your urn within the US. If you have a close deadline, please make this know by getting in contact with us first.
- Allow an extra 3-5 days if you choose engraving.
- International shipping: please contact us to get a quote for international delivery.
- Material: Handcrafted from maple hardwood with black walnut finish & cherry lid
- Urn Capacity: 200 Cubic Inches
- Urn Dimensions: 9.25 inches (Height) X 7.75 inches (Wide)
- Engraving optional on lid for $70 (Example in photos)
- Made in the USA and signed by the artist
This urn was given to me by a dear friend for the loss of my husband. It is absolutely the perfect vessel for my husband's ashes. It brings me a lot of comfort to see all the effort and workmanship that went into it. Thank you to everyone involved.