Black Forest Maple Urn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Black Forest maple urn has a lovely rustic appearance that is showcased in unique woodgrain markings and physical imperfections.
The artist carves each one of a kind piece from a solid wooden piece, using a hand-turning manufacturing process. The dark ornamental band running across the circumference of the urn with the matching lid offers a beautiful contrast against the lighter walnut background.
Walnut is revered by artisans because of its strength, hue, and smooth grain pattern. It also varies in color which makes it a versatile wood for craftsmen and woodworkers alike. The advanced urethane sealant offers an attractive gloss and ensures longevity.
The urn comes in three convenient sizes to meet your individual needs.
The artist can sometimes offer a "rush" service (For an additional fee of $60) where turnaround time can be less than two weeks usually.
If you have a deadline and need the urn completed fast, please contact us at 850-846-8662, and we will check to see if it is possible.
Sealing the lid
You can seal the lid by adding silicon adhesive inside the rim before closing it securely.
- Handcrafted in the USA from trees that fell over naturally
- Made from superior quality solid maple wood
- Unique hand turning on lathe manufacturing process
- Keepsake urn size: 3-5 inches tall x 3-4 inches wide and 50 cubic inch capacity
- Small urn size: 7-9 inches tall x 5-6 inches wide and 100 cubic inch capacity
- Standard urn size: 9-10 inches tall x 7-8 inches wide and 200 cubic inch capacity
- Companion urn size: 11-12 inches tall x 9-10 inches wide and 400 cubic inch capacity